IQAC strives to promote quality in all academic and administrative endeavors of the college through continuous monitoring and effective implementation.
Functions of the IQAC
- Creating learner centric environment for holistic education.
- Undertaking quality initiatives and benchmarking to enrich academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Reviewing feedback from parents, students and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
- Developing organized method of documentation and internal communication.
- Motivating faculty to update and adopt innovative teaching learning methods.
- Initiating and supervise various activities to enhance quality improvement.
- Serving as nodal agency for coordinating quality related programmes and best practices.
- Encouraging faculty empowerment through Seminars, Conferences and Workshops.
- Promoting quality culture in the college.
- Preparing AQAR – Annual Quality Assurance Report.
- Maintaining the institutional database through MIS for enhancing the quality.